The safety and security of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Check back for our latest updates and policies around COVID-19.
Please check the New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub for more updates on our local area.
Health & Safety Cleaning Policies
- Compliance with State and Local Guidelines related to Covid-19.
- The IHG Clean Promise is our guarantee and utilization of EPA-approved cleaning products mandated by our brand.
- All team members have been trained on our new safety protocols.
- Distance guides/marked indicators for queues.
- Face coverings/masks are required as part of our employee's uniforms.
- Hand sanitizer stations are throughout our hotel in high-traffic guest areas.
- Regular disinfection of public touchpoints.
- Staff social distancing protocols are in-place and signage is throughout our public spaces.
Amenities & Services
What’s open as of June 22, 2020
- Business center – only one person allowed at a time.
- Meeting rooms and event venues - max capacity based on NJ gathering limits.
- Breakfast to-go bags with disposable individually wrapped flatware.
IHG provides updates to the global cancellation policy frequently. Please check the travel advisory page for the most up to date policies.
We request that anyone who has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or feels ill, please postpone their travel for the safety of other guests and our team members. Thank you.